Hello and welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my website! Please accept a virtual cup of coffee and gluten free soy free treats.

I'm a full time working mom to one. I'm a full time online college student. I also have a passion for jewelry making and designing. This started years ago when I grew tired of the jewelry I saw in stores; I wanted to wear something I was proud of so I taught myself how to make jewelry. It started with fixing a bracelet that my husband bought me. Then I started selling my pieces online and at local events. I even made my wedding jewelry! (double strand black lace and black pearl choker, a matching bracelet, dangling chandelier earrings, and a sparking anklet.)

In addition to jewelry I love making cards and collages. I used to make my husband a highly personalized card for every occasion, and I'd really like to get back into that. I'm also planning to make ACEOs (artist trading cards), cards (greeting, all occasion, lunch box notes), and gift tags.

I also have a passion for crafting supplies in general. Sometimes I can't resist a pretty paper or color combination in a bead so needless to say I have quite the collection (hoard?) of jewelry and craft supplies so don't be surprised to see some of these in my shop as well.

I'm so excited to be opening my new Etsy shop. I had one years ago, but I closed it so I could focus on my newborn son at the time. Now he's  a little older, and I teach him how to securely package items for shipping, how to tape on a shipping label, and how to count beads.

I hope you enjoy my designs as much as I do. If you have any special requests please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be happy to work with you.

Thanks again for stopping by. I hope to see you around.

Don't forget to take a peek at my shop here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioSiva

No comments:

Post a Comment