Inspiration Behind the Football Jewelry Gift Set



Not long after I came across these playful football jewelry settings, I recalled that my mother-in-law's birthday was coming up. I wanted to make her gift this year instead of buying any old thing at a department store. One night I was sitting at my craft table and decided that I was going to make her a jewelry set featuring blue and green colors; to match her favorite football team of course.

Cute football jewelry (or any sports jewelry, really) is hard to find, and I wanted to make her something that showed off her team spirit without overdoing it.


I looked at different colored gems and decided that these lovely, sparkly Swarovski crystals would be perfect to portray the team colors of the Seattle Seahawks. The facets on each crystal reflect the light so beautifully. I kept the necklace simple because my mother-in-law likes to wear layers of clothing, and often turtlenecks, so I thought the chain would add a nice subtle touch while not interfering with functionality.

My son helped me package the earrings, bracelet, and necklace into a nice jewelry box. We wrapped that inside the Seahawks shirt and popped them into a gift bag. My mother-in-law was excited as she unwrapped her gifts. It is going to be hard to top this at Christmas time. Any ideas!?

You can snag your own pair of these earrings here. Not a Seattle Seahawks fan? No worries! I can make this jewelry set in your team colors, like this pair of Green Bay Packers earrings. I can also make these in different metal finishes including rose gold, antique brass, and gold. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to place a special order.

Thank you so much for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment